sunnuntai 31. tammikuuta 2016

Movie Outfit

We have two kids and nearly all the time they are getting all the attention. So it's good to have sometimes some quality time between the husband and wife. Today I had a date with my husband and we went to movies. We took a train to Helsinki and we watched the new Quentin Tarantino movie "The Hateful Eight". 

I was so excited because I'm a fan of Tarantino movies. I had quite big expectations on this one too and luckily I wasn't disappointed. The hateful Eight surely was the Tarantino movie. 

Here is my outfit for the movie date

Cardigan - Second 
Scraf - Kaino (Gift From Kaino)
Earrings - Elvari (Gift from my friend)
T-Shirt - Kude Design 
Pants - Freddy (Gift from my husband) 
Boots - Geox 
Clutch - Salmiak Studio






I found some suitable accessories for the movie dates from the Finnish Designer Minna Parikka. I wasn't able to get them on these movie date but maybe for the next ones. Accessories with popcorn would the be perfect for the movies.


You can enter the Universe of Minna Parikka from here.



Love, 
Mrs. HeyDahl

Bucket Clutch Black


Poppy Black Suede




 Bucket Clutch

 Poppy Red Suede




Kahden lapsen perheessä, lapset saavat sen suurimman huomion. Siitä syystä on erityisen tärkeää viettää joskus laatuaikaa vanhempien kesken. Minulla oli tänään elokuvatreffit mieheni kanssa. Suuntasimme junalla kohti Helsinkiä ja katsoimme uusiman Quentin Tarantinon kuvan "The Hateful Eight". 


Odotin leffaa todella innolla, sillä olen Tarantino elokuvien fani. Minulla oli tästäkin isot odotukset ja onneksi en joutunut pettymään. The Hateful Eight oli taattua Tarantinoa.  

Löysin muuten Minna Parikan mallistosta täydelliset asusteet elokuvailtaan. Näille treffeille en valitettavasti ennättänyt näitä saamaan, mutta ehkäpä seuraaville. Popcorn kuvioidut asusteet olisivat juuri täydelliset elokuvateatteriin.


Minna Parikan Universumiin pääset tästä.


Terkuin,
Mrs. HeyDahl

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti