torstai 10. maaliskuuta 2016

My Outfit Of Today

I visited in a flea market on last Sunday. You cannot be sure whether you find something nice from a flea market or not. I don't want to buy something which I don't need so I consider what I buy also in flea market. Quite often I leave from there empty handed. Luckily last Sunday I didn't. I found a nice green dress for me. I was so happy about it because I wanted to find a colorful dress instead of black ones. Luckily I did it and cheap no less

My new green dress was my today's outfit at work. I think the color of the dress is perfect especially for the spring. I combined the dress with FreiaDesign earrings. The green FreiaDesign asymmetric earrings are made in Finland. 

I also took a white cardigan with me. I think it looked just nice with the green dress. The cardigan is also a flea market found. This is quite a nice spring look or what do you think?



Dress - second hand
Earrings - FreiaDesign
Cardigan - second hand
Kävin viime sunnuntaina pitkästä aikaan kirpputorilla. Kirpputorille mennessä ei voi koskaan tietää löytääkö jotain kivaa vai ei. Aika usein palaan sieltä tyhjin käsin. En halua ostaa mitään turhaa, joten harkitsen ostokset myös kirpputorilla. Sunnuntain vierailu kirpputorilla oli oikein onnistunut, sillä löysin itselleni ihanan vihreän mekon. Olin niin innoissani, sillä halusin hankkia värikkään mekon ainaisten mustien mekkojen sijaan. Löysin kuin löysinkin sellaisen ja vieläpä edullisesti.  

Uusi vihreä mekkoni oli minulla tänään ensi kertaa päällä töissä. Mekon vihreä sävy on mielestäni juuri sopiva kevääseen. Yhdistin mekon kanssa vihreät epäsymmetriset FreiaDesign korvakorut, jotka on valmistettu Suomessa. 

Töihin otin mukaan myös valkoisen neuletakin, joka on myös kirpputorilöytö. Tämän päivän työasusta tuli melkoisen keväinen, vai mitä mieltä olet?

Love,
Mrs. HeyDahl

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti