sunnuntai 10. heinäkuuta 2016

Made In Finland

I visited Okra farm fair with my kids and my Mom in Oripää yesterday. We had there a fun Saturday. I made some nice findings, which are all made here in Finland. 

I have now a beautiful horse printed tray and a chicken printed kitchen towel from Marjaana Niskanen design and new owl necklace from Ainon Koru. I also bought a can of wholegrain oat powder and pancake/waffle flours. 

The wholegrain oat powder is a new product for me so let's see which kind of recipes I'm able to develop. I'll share the recipes here later.

I write today only this shortly, because I just start to watch the football final of UEFA Euro between Portugal and France. Let the best team win. 



Owl Neclace - Ainon Koru

Wholegrain oat powder and pancake/waffle flours

Kitchen towel - Marjaana Niskanen

Postcards from Metsä (gifted)



Kävin eilen lasten ja äitini kanssa Okra maatalousnäyttelyssä Oripäässä. Vietimme hauskan päivän siellä ja tein sieltä myös ihania kotimaisia löytöjä. 

Minulla oli kotiintuomisina uusi, upea hevosaiheinen tarjotin ja kana-aiheinen keittiöpyyhe Marjaana Niskanen - mallistosta ja Ainon korun ihana pöllö kaulakoru. Ostin lisäksi Viipurin Kotileipomon Puhtikauraa ja Kemiön myllyn lettu- ja vohvelijauhoja

Puhtikaura on minulle uusi tuttavuus. Kerron myöhemmin blogissa millaisia reseptejä siitä kehittelen. 

Kirjoitan tänään näin lyhyesti, sillä aloitan juuri katsomaan Portugalin ja Ranskan EM-finaalia. Paras joukkue voittakoon!

Love,
Mrs. HeyDahl

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti