lauantai 2. heinäkuuta 2016

Welcome July

It's already July. The months seem to pass by fast. 

Today I will write shortly about a few interior design findings which I found from a flea market. I found a nice lantern and two paper decorations. I think the new lantern is nice in the balcony, when the evenings will get dark in Finland in August. 

The white paper decorations look nice in the corner of our dining room. I think they look good together with the black and white curtains.










On jo heinäkuu. Kuukaudet tuntuvat kuluvan vauhdilla. Kirjoitan tänään lyhyesti muutamista sisustuslöydöistä, jotka löysin kirpparilta tässä hiljattain. löysin ihanan kynttilälyhdyn ja kaksi paperi pallokoristetta. Kynttilälyhty on varmasti kiva parvekkeella pimenevissä elokuun illoissa. 

Valkoiset paperi pallokoristeet sopivat mielestäni hyvin ruokailutilan nurkkaan. Ne sopivat hyvin musta-valkoisten verhojen kanssa. 

Love,
Mrs. HeyDahl

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti